Position: spaceman, comic relief, closet trap enthusiast
A group that puts subtitles onto video that can only be played on a computer but will still sometimes have lossless surround-sound audio for some reason. And since we use expertly-encoded video (TL Note: video encoded by experts), chances are your computer will shit its pants before it ever actually plays them right. (edit: all of this was probably never true but whatever, it seemed funny at the time.)
- Q: Has anyone even asked you anything? Why is this here?
- A: One question at a time, please.
- Q: Who’s the guy in that picture from?
- A: To LOVE-Ru
- Q: No, the other guy.
- A: Who knows?
- Q: Can I joint/collaborate/use your subs/steal your typesetting
- A: I guess/that’s the same thing/sure/yes, and it was probably stolen to begin with.
- Q: Can I use your (original) subs/whatever?
- A: That’s fine too, usually. I’d prefer if you didn’t fuck it up, but that’s on you.
- Q: Can you sub [some OVA from some shit show]? Ohys-raws released it 2 whole days ago and there’s still no subs, you’re my only hope!
- A: You poor thing. (edit: actually, I did do that with Kuma Miko, but I’m never doing that shit again so the answer is still the same.)