|Show Title||Subtitle Source||Resolution||Status|
|Azumanga Daioh movie||NL+Ishin+A-F||480p||New encode soon™|
|Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic||Asenshi-Mezashite||720p||Planned|
|Highschool DxD Born||FFF/Hiryuu||720p+1080p||Completed|
|Kyoukai no Kanata
|denpa (TS: all)||1080p||Awaiting Batch|
|One Punch Man||Cthuko (TS: all)||Slow|
|One Punch Man (SP)||R2||720p+1080p||Slow|
|Oregairu Zoku||Commie (TS: all)||720p (Hi444PP)
|Sankarea (00+14)||Eveyuu, Commie||720p+1080p||Awaiting Batch|
General Release Info
Subtitle sources are stated in their project page. Usually it’ll be one sub group for dialogue and an amalgamation for the typesetting.
All releases are x264 and 10-bit with softsubs unless stated otherwise.
Audio codecs and bitrates usually follow these guidelines:
- 1080p releases get high bitrate AAC, qaac -tvbr 127
- 720p releases will have either AAC, Vorbis (remuxes) or OPUS
- HEVC releases will be AAC or OPUS
- DVDs will have their AC3 remuxed or their PCM encoded to AAC
- Music anime, if any, will have high bitrate audio regardless of resolution
All (or most) information specific to a single release can be found by clicking on the respective series under the “Projects” tab in the menu up top.